Thursday 17 August 2017

Overalls







Its been a long time, I know. Sorry for going missing haha. Recently I was offered an internship in Powerscourt Center working with Marion Cuddy. I've been there a month now and I love it! 

Here is a photoshoot I done around Powerscourt Center and Stephens Green Shopping Center. Both have unbelievable architecture! I just had to pose in my dungarees to create those Tumblr Vibes. 
Can I please have a chandelier like that in my future home so I can stroll down my marble staircase dramatically? 💖

Oh yeah! The tye-dye T-shirt I'm wearing is hand designed by me. I purchased an oversized male T-shirt from Primark, twisted it and continued to add red and blue dyes. Its my favorite go to tee. 
I used Dylon Dye 👌
That's right, I sat on the floor next to the "do not sit on floor" sign.

Happy Thursday guys! 

Dungarees - primark.com
Hand dyed T-shirt - dylon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment