Wednesday 26 July 2017

Bohemian Vibes 








Sorry I've been pretty busy lately and haven't had time to post. Follow me on my Instagram for daily posts @RetroChild96 💖
Anyways, I went to visit The Monument in Phoenix Park the other day. It is such a beautiful architectural piece and has so much history attached! 
I wore this gorgeous cardigan I purchased in the charity shop and it is from a small shop call Be Young. I'm in love with this colour green! It reminds me of forest shades. The sleeves were super long but it was still comfy and gave a bohemian vibe. I paired them with denim skinny jeans and black docs. 
I also found a cute little vintage cafe in Kilmainham and of course I had to take a pic of that Herbie Volkswagon. 
Hope everyone is doing well! 
See you soon.

Cardigan - beyoungclothing.com
Jeans / Docs - primark.com



No comments:

Post a Comment