Thursday 7 January 2016


Days Gone By 






Leather Jacket - Jeans - Shirt - Hat - Docs
www.primark.com
For my photo shoot I decided to take my photos on the road where I live because I figured the scenery was perfect to go along with the outfit. My granddad was going to be my photographer for the day.

As part of my outfit I decided to wear a grunge kind of look similar to nineties fashion. I just love the fashion from the 90's because a lot of people wore ripped jeans and tartan shirts like Kurt Cobain from Nirvana. I love the music and style from this era. I also like Drew Barrymore style. The Nineties was very similar to the eighties as most people had a punk style. One of my favourite shows from the nineties is Friends. The makeup during the decade was a mixture between heavy and light eye makeup. I decided to just go for light eyeshadow and the eye liner flick. I was inspired by this makeup from singer Lana Del Rey.

Before I prepared my photo shoot I gathered some fashion poses and grunge styles for inspiration. I also checked out some other bloggers such as Luanna Perez from www.le-happy.com/ . I really love her style! I also searched different styles on Pinterest. I find this app really useful as it shows a variety of clipboards to give you inspiration about anything.

I tried to capture the scenery of autumn around me by the variety of colours of leaves. It was a really sunny day. I love the colours of autumn as they are so bright and cheerful.  

I love to wear black with any outfit and then just a pop of colour such as the red tartan shirt. I wrapped it around my waist to give that 90's vibe. When it comes to fashion I try my best to stand out as being unique is much better in my opinion.   



No comments:

Post a Comment