Wednesday 13 January 2016

New Year 
 






 
Jacket - Top - Hat - Trousers - Scarf
 
Shoes
 
Happy New Year! Its 2016! I can't believe it.
I decided to try something different for this outfit. This time I gave a monochrome twist with a dash of a camel colour.
This jacket is quite 90s looking. I bought it in Primark.
I got these wellies in Dunnes Stores for Christmas. They are so comfortable and convenient for rainy days. It was really muddy in the park here but the scenery went well with my jacket.
Even though its winter, it kind of looks like autumn in the background.
I love this jumper. "Fashionably Late. Arrive in Style." I love this quote because its so true.
I got the necklace in a craft fair. Its the Anubis Eye. I love quirky jewellery like this.
Finally I got the inspiration from my blog research to wear this fedora hat.



No comments:

Post a Comment