Thursday 7 January 2016



Grunge Vibes








Cardigan - Shirt -  Jeans - Converse - Hat

Retro Glasses

The weather was really sunny and windy for this photo-shoot. I really like this one, its my favourite so far.
I went for a 90s kind of look again. Grey cardigan with a blue tartan shirt, ripped jeans and red converse. I was inspired by Kurt Cobain for this look. As you can see I also used my customise bag for the grunge vibe. I drew all those band logos on myself with permanent material markers. I really love doing that sort of thing.
I decided to do my photo-shoot against a graffiti wall as I figured it went well with my outfit.
Everything is from Primark again, except for the sunglasses which are actually vintage. I picked them up in Lucy's Lounge in Temple Bar. although I wanted a 90s look, the sunglasses are very sixties.
I cant wait to show the next blog spots. Stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment