Wednesday 13 January 2016

Red Tarten









 
Jacket - Vintage store
 
Hoodie - Scarf - Jeans
 
Shoes - Motive


Christmas is coming soon. For this outfit I decided to choose red for the festive vibe. Red tarten was a good idea as its a great pattern for garments during the winter. Also this jacket was vintage. I bought this jacket in Shotsy Boutique in Temple Bar, but sadly my favourite vintage store is closed now. 
This photoshoot was taken in my back garden at home. 
The red docs go perfect with the jacket too. I got these in Motive. 
As you can see the t-shirt I am wearing is one of my customsed designs. I hand painted one of my favourite bands, Guns and Roses on a grey t-shirt. 
It was really frosty that day but luckily it didnt rain this time.
Merry Christmas guys!




No comments:

Post a Comment