Thursday 6 July 2017

Adventure 













Hey guys! Some of you may know, I'm always up for an adventure. I have a wandering spirit that likes to explore a lot. I guess you can call me a bit of a hippie? 
I wanted to have a photoshoot in the depths of the forest. My friends and I went to Tymon Park. Its such a beautiful and peaceful place. 
Oh! I have a story. The first picture is me sitting in a wooden fort. I found this wooden fort 4 years ago when I was in school. I thought it was the coolest thing ever and I still do! Two years after I found it I was in college and there I met my best friend. I told her about the wooden fort I once found, little did I know, she was the one who created it! 
That is true goals. 
Anyways, I wore my favourite vintage jacket on Monday. This baby is from Shotsy Vintage but sadly its closed down now. I paired it with a skull tee I purchased from Primark only for €3! A bargain. The rest of the outfit is also from Primark.
My hair is styled into little space buns. They looked so cute and I think they match almost any outfit. Totally grunge looking. 
Hope everyone has a fantastic day!
More posts soon so start tuned.

Top / Jeans / Shoes: primark.com

No comments:

Post a Comment