Wednesday 5 July 2017

EEK! 














Hey fashionistas! 
So its the start of July and summer has kicked in. This photo shoot was taken in Brickfield park. There is so much to talk about. First of all the top was purchased in a thrift fair. The fair was amazing! I just loved the French and Halloween look it had to it. The top is from French Connection. I purchased the trousers in Primark and they were on sale for €5! That's a bargain! The shoes are also from Primark and they suit me so well because the back say 'Fear Less'. My motto everyday. 
I paired the look with a studded belt from Primark also to give an edgy vibe. 
As you may have noticed, I added three little dots above my eyeliner. I don't wear makeup that often as I feel you should be comfortable in your own skin but when I do, I want to create the oddest looks possible. 
The trousers came with a silk belt but I decided to wear it as a silk scarf which made me looks sassy. I love it! 
And finally the black velvet jacket is also from Primark but I purchased this beauty from a charity shop.
More posts coking soon! Hope everyone is well. 
Trousers / Shoes / Belt / Jacket: primark.com

No comments:

Post a Comment