Wednesday 12 July 2017

Dublin City
















Hey guys! How are all you lovelies today? 
Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been taking tours around Dublin city. Some of you may already know I am from Ireland, Dublin. 
It is such a beautiful city and I'm sure I've mentioned this before. The architecture always has my attraction. You can tell how old the buildings are, yet it adds such a French vibe to it I think. The contrast, the details, everything! I love it.
Anyways, here is an outfit I wore to Dundrum on Saturday. I've only been there a few times and I get lost every time but its still a great experience to visit Dundrum for the day. 
The top was purchased from a charity shop I work in. Unfortunately, I can't tell where it is from. The jeans and docs are from Primark, of course. I practically live in that shop haha.
I decided to go for a more Gothic look as I was inspired by a few bloggers on Instagram. The lace adds to the details on the outfit and of course, you will always see me wearing black. It creates such a sliming silhoette. The docs are pretty old and wrecked. I must invest in a new pair but I can't throw my babies away either. 

If you haven't already, go follow me on Instagram: RetroChild96 💖
I post there a lot more often and let you know what I'm doing during the day. 
Happy Wednesday guys! See you soon.  

Top - charity shop.
Jeans // Docs - primark.com

No comments:

Post a Comment