Wednesday 5 July 2017

Clashing Patterns 












Hey! How is everyone today? 
This photoshoot was taken last week in the city of Dublin. In case some of you may not know, I'm from Ireland. 
Dublin is such a beautiful city when you take a good look at it. I had to capture the beauty while I walked across the bridge over the river Liffey.
It was quiet a dull day but still warm so I decided to wear my camp shorts for a change. Trust me, I had to pluck up a lot of courage to wear these but I was in love with the outfit afterwards. 
Lately I've been clashing patterns together to give a unique look. As you can see I paired polka dots with camouflage. 
My best friend and I found the coolest graffiti in town! I have an obsession with skulls haha. We also found a street of colorful doors which reminded me of childhood show Ballimory.
I also forgot to mention my little back pack is vintage. I wore this in my last post but its such a perfect statement piece and matches everything! Not sure where its from though, my mom gave it to me. 
Anyways, new posts will be posted shortly. 

Shorts / T-shirt / Creepers / Tights: primark.com

No comments:

Post a Comment